Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Red Boys

I awake to my red boys snuggling and antics each morning. They put such a smile on my face. I am so proud of them each day, as they share their home with client dogs and client humans. It's not easy for them, and I make sure I schedule in private one on one time each day. I also make sure they have time together alone with me as well, to make sure their bond stays strong.


It's not easy for a dog to be a dog professional's dog. However, I think it's nicer than when I used to work in Corporate America with my poor dogs being home for four hours at a time (I made sure that one of us worked close to be with them during lunch times). My career now is so much more flexible to allow me time to be home when they are sick, to have two hours to exercise and train them during the day. They are not anxious to see me at 6 or 7 PM, as they have been home with me all day.


They also get to work with me, and get fawned over by my human clients. There are some dogs that come here that are favorites of my dogs. It's a good life. I just love these boys.

No comments: