Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Introducing Manny

Manny's our newest little every weekday walking client. He is all of 10 pounds soaking wet. His owner owns a few very prominent businesses in town, and is very busy during the day. It was felt that Manny would enjoy some outings during the week.

Manny is quite a character. His tiny size does nothing to dampen his enthusiastic spirit and gusto for life. When I walk him with my Doberman who is 8 times his size, Manny will make it clear he is there to support my Doberman should anything frightening cross our path LOL.

Course, he was all set to go after the plastic ducks. As I let loose his leash, he looked at me as if to say "really you would let me go near those clearly pshycho ducks".

Here is Manny:















Need to train your dog in the York Maine area. Call Mannerly Mutts' Head Dog Trainer, Robin Rubin, today and get started on a better relationship with your canine companion. 207-361-4395 mannerly_mutt@yahoo.com.

No comments: