Monday, August 18, 2008

The Boys of the House


Dog sitting is Jackie. Jackie came from Doberman Rescue at 2, and was intended to only foster here before adoption. However, I fell in love, and so Jack has had to suffer with staying here. He is my demo and competition dog, and our loved companion. He helps very much with teaching other dogs obedience, participating in play when dogs board, and working with me towards his Companion Dog for AKC.





Human male is my husband, Robert. He also helps out as the "friendly stranger" and frequently demos for me what my clients will do wrong without instruction LOL. I call him the great dog "untrainer".





Dog lying next to husband, is our Leon. We got Leon as a puppy from Pamelot in Georgia. He was training for competion, but two bum knees have made competition not possible for him. However, he is still a valuable asset as a demo dog of a kinder and gentler nature than Jack, and is of course our much beloved companion. He is the definate baby of the family.

No comments: