Saturday, March 21, 2009

K-9 Solutions Dog Training, Inc. Commits Libel AND DEFENDS IT

Marie Finnegan of K-9 Solutions Dog Training, Inc. committed libel on 3/21/2009. She not only committed libel, but she defended it in an e-mail as follows:

"I'm sure they will love to see the stuff you wrote slamming me in past posts. Don't contact me again or further contact by you will be considered harassment. "

So commenting on one's videod performance truthfully from a blog that's titled was judge me based on my performance is the SAME as lying about someone. I mean if one is ashamed of their own skill level and blog posting, that is my fault? So now it's open season to lie about me.

Marie says about me that I "refuse to attend seminars by anyone even remotely in the positive camp herself. Tail wags, Marie" Apparently she didn't check my public resume too thoroughly when she lied. http://www.mannerlymutts.com/Resume.htm. The Carolyn Scott seminar, the tracking seminar, and my YEARS volunteering at WARL and the Sterling Animal Shelter, guess what? All positive. My apologies for learning the correct use of other methods and tools, as well. And learning them to a measurable standard. My bad.

Marie Finnegan's research skills must be just as good as her dog training skills. (wonder why she doesn't take this representation off the internet) http://k-9solutionsdogtraininginc.blogspot.com/2008/10/danno-graduates.html Yipes, I couldn't even believe it when it was verified that she thought this was a heel. Never mind a heel in any reasonable stage of training. Ooooookkkkkaaaayyy.

Wow. Please let mainetoday.com know that their blog members should not be committing libel. Especially if it's just because it irks their members that another trainer is different and has achieved her goals consistently (and knows how to train a heel and what it should remotely look like). wea@mainetoday.com is the contact at Maine Today. And Miss Marie can be found at CanineHelp@aol.com. She is also the owner of the blog above.

No comments: