Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blah! Rain


There go my plans for today. I was going to spend some part (of what I imagined to be a lovely sunny day) video taping Jack and my work for Open (this spring or summer). Instead, I wake up to this gloomy and drizzly day, which significantly changes my plans. Video never comes out well in these gloomy settings, and I may need to buy myself some sort of lights for indoor video taping.


I should check the weather you say? Well, yeah, that would have been a good idea. It looks like Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will conform to my plans weather wise. I have three dogs that I need to walk on the beach today, so I will eventually be training outside with him, but not video taping so as not to ruin my video equipment!!


Also, I think we will do some indoor at home training for the video commercial that I am planning for the net. So it looks like a bit more practice before I am able to video again.

No comments: