Thursday, January 5, 2012

Westbrook Maine Show N Gos Perfect to Prepare for Spring and Summer Trials

Three legged "disabled" (NOT) Boris chasing his four legged
companion, Magoo.
Soon Spring and Summer will be here again, and it will be time for the usual AKC obedience trials in the New England area.   Show N Goes are an excellent resource for judging where your team is lacking BEFORE THE TRIALS.   Leon and I are planning to go to the January ShowN Goes in Westbrook Maine.  Boris may tag along on the following ones, although he is technically not qualified to trial (missing leg is considered lame in the AKC but not the UKC. (and whaddayaknow there is a 3/9/2012 Franklin Mass trial, that I just may need to try and attend.

So if you are planning on competing in obedience, interested in competing in obedience or thinking about competing in obedience, check these local things out.   I know I was inspired at the very first obedience competition that I went to.   I love the beauty of a team working together and sharing some amazing times:)

http://www.mannerlymutts.com
http://mannerlymutts.blogspot.com

No comments: