Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 Resolution This Year

Number one resolution is to crawl out of my shell this year.   People may not know this about me, but I am very shy.   No, really, it's true.   I have a hard time striking up conversation out of the blue nevermind promoting myself.   Networking, I am totally horrible at it:)   Yeah, sure I am good at it with people that I have known personally for years, but other than that...I am pretty pitiful.

So this year, I am working on socializing myself.   Leon, my canine buddy and partner, can probably assist with this.   Leon is a social butterfly.

Despite my lack of social skills with non clients or people that I do not know, my business has been good.   Better than good , actually, but I would like to take it to a new level.   I want to foster and nuture those canine/human teams that really want a solid bond and relationship.  I would like to promote involvement in dog sports.   I want to influence good responsible decisions when selecting a canine companion.  

I want to make promote the best life and living conditions for canines.   Which means, I have to put myself out there.   That is my goal for 2012.

http://www.mannerlymutts.com/
http://mannerlymutts.blogspot.com/

No comments: