Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wierd Things Dogs and Cats May Like


I was just reading another blog about a cat that likes bread.



That started me thinking about the things that my dogs and cats have liked.


My cat, Clyde (deceases a long time now), liked shiny gold things. He stole a ring once and hid it in the couch. He also liked to steal nail files.


My dog, Jazz (also deceased this winter), just loved bananas and marshmallows. Her brother, Neptune (deceased about four or five years now) also loved the marshmallows (we used to hide his heart medications in them).


My dog, Jack, LOVES bread. When we first got him, he would jump on anything or into anything to get at bread. He's more calmed down about it after training, but he still gets the "twirly eyes" for his bread. If you had a steak and bread side by side, I swear Jack would go for the bread.


My dog, Leon, likes coffee. I found this out in a very disgusting way one morning. I had gone to the shower, and my coffee cup did not have a lid on it that morning. I came out and went to take a sip, and something was not right. The coffee was all thick and gooey......like dog drool!!! How quickly did I spit that back into the cup LOL!! I haven't left my coffee alone with Leon since!

No comments: