Friday, October 17, 2008

What Frightens a Doberman?


Well if you are my quirk infested dog, Jack, sneezes send him right out of the room!! Sneezes from me or my dog, Leon. Since we got Jack, about two and a half years ago, this has been evident in him, and has not gone away. I always worry that a judge might sneeze or something in a trial LOL. I can just picture Jack racing out of the ring from the terrifying sound of a sneeze.

I have had a cold for a week now, that keeps Jack dashing for safety many times a day. Last night Leon, my other Dobe boy, sneezed and Jack reacted the same way. Poor Jackie.

I want to train him not to be afraid of sneezes, but every time I am well my fake "sneezes" must just not be as realistic. I will probably have to look for some recordings available on the Internet or something.

Does your dog need training? Call Robin Rubin, Maine Dog Trainer, at Mannerly Mutts Maine Dog Training facility at 207-361-4395 or e-mail, mannerly_mutt@yahoo.com.

No comments: