Thursday, October 28, 2010

New England Seminars Found

The very worst time to scrounge up seminars is the fall, winter, and early spring season.   For some reason the most seminars put on for professional dog trainers are during what is always my historically busiest times.   For the right trainer, I have blocked out business so I can attend an important seminar, and I can keep my husband in charge of our regulars.

I have the free time now, however, and am usually bringing along competition dogs in the training process.  I am not recommending any of the following nor do I personally know any of the presenters to recommend them.   However, this is what I have found in the New England area are available (including some that seem really questionable to me, but I did not want to not include them) in the upcoming days and months.  Dog training organizations are very much in the dark ages about information sharing on the internet, so many of these are bulletin board style lists, that you must scroll down to find the information.

Please feel free to share your opinions, if you know the presenters, on the quality or lack thereof of the following presenters work or seminars.


No comments: