Friday, May 21, 2010

First Leg for Magoo

Magoo's first leg video:



I had tired him out a bit more with exercise yesterday.   He was way distracted by the grass and the different dog smells in the beginning.   We completely missed our first auto sit.   Our last leashed autosit almost gave me a heart attack, as you can see him start to down and then catch himself. 

His heeling was better on his first trial where we disqualified.   So I am not going to exercise him as much before we go to our third trial today.   This will be Magoo's only fourth time in the ring.   I don't necessarily have a friend going with me (my friend Cindy was assisting yesterday), so I don't know whether I will get the video or not.   We will see.   Gotta get ready now, I will be leaving for the second day of Vactionland's dog show in 45 minutes.

http://www.mannerlymutts.com/
http://mannerlymutts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Robin said...

Also forgot to mention, in the figure eight Magoo was eager to greet his human companions. It's unfortunate that his head was at their elbow level LOL. His front was a bit crooked when he stopped. During the long down, his switching hips gave me a little concern, and he was hard to put in a straight sit during the stays, as he was interested in the Golden Retriever next to him. (he is such a flirt)