Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Beautiful Mornings


In the mornings, I usually take sometime with the dogs here and relax on the porch with my coffee. The dogs are not always ready to play first thing in the morning, as they know they have a whole day of activity ahead. My dogs and the dog care dogs were mostly lying on the porch enjoying the cool breeze and the small finches in the middle island.

Preston was amusing himself and me as he would rush the island every time a group of finches would grow to a certain size. All the small birds flew up into the air almost as if it was staged for the cinema. Preston would then come back and wait yet again until the crowd of finches grew as the perched upon the Black Eyed Susans.

That is an old picture of Preston before he was trained to remain in the yard off leash. The worst thing he used to do was run at cars, cars he couldn't even see LOL. I have been having some problems with my computer, so I haven't been able to concentrate on downloading new more current pictures or video:( I would have loved to get Preston's pictures as he played yesterday morning.

The other dogs were too lazy to move!!

No comments: