Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 Goals

Okay here are my business and personal goals for 2008:



  • Jackie to get CD (companion dog novice trial competitions).


  • Submit my Certified Dog Trainer (CDT) application to the IACP.


  • More personal marketing and networking.


  • Grow business by 100% this year.


  • Update website with more detailed descriptions of training provided.


  • Make up basic training manual (complete with pictures of correct collar and leash holding.


  • Get better at personal movement so the video portions look as I want. (also for competition purposes)


I have already started out with the marketing. Jackie has started doing very well in his run thrus (attention wise).

Need your dog trained? Visit the http://www.mannerlymutts.com services page. Or contact me at 207-361-4395 in York Maine. Ask for Robin Rubin, Dog Trainer.



Say no to HSUS, PETA, No Shock Collar Coalition (NSCC) or Truly Dog Friendly Organization (TDF). Articles and information on why I do not support these organizations is on here and here.



No comments: