Monday, July 25, 2011

From Last Weekend Into This Week

Murphy, a petite Black Lab girl.   She has been coming here for a few years now, and is much fun.

Tomber Jomber, of course, our unofficial dog for the next year.   He's great.   Look at that button nose, those eyes, the pink lips and round face.   He's the entire package:)

The family set up at the local flea market again.   Here is some tea stuff.

Here are the collectibles.

Here is Robert pretending to have sold something, but we just got there and have not even unloaded yet .

Here are my many books that make a good summer read for cheap.

I don't know this little guys name, but I see him and his sister (Kiwi below) walking all the time with their owner.

And since Kiwi is walking all the time, I don't know what she is fed that she gets so chunky.  She is awfully cute though.

Our boys, of course, Leon and Boris.

We met this cutey, Rose.

Milo, our boarding guest, an awesome Great Pyrenes male.   So very sweet.

This is Newfie, Mary, who is getting older but still has a young and playful spirit.

Rocko and Boris hanging out.

Virgule decides I am not so scary, and hangs out under my desk while I type out some blogs.

Meanwhile, Vigule's brother, Jujube, passes out from a long day next to her.

http://www.mannerlymutts.com
http://mannerlymutts.blogspot.com

No comments: