Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So Much to Say...

I have had a hard time doing my blogs and marketing without my laptop computer.   Because there is only a staff or one or two at Mannerly Mutts, I need a computer that goes with me so that I can do my blogging, advertising, marketing, contacting new clients, while I am watching daycare, training & boarding dogs.   Today, I have ten dogs including my own two to watch.

The days have become busy.   This is our Tuesday:

  1. One dog is in training for dog aggression.  
  2. Another dog is in training to be easily handled by his disabled owner.  
  3. One dog is in training to be more confident around other dogs. 
  4. One dog is in daycare, but not off leash trained.   One dog is here for boarding, but not off leash trained (and in fact would run away if given the chance).  
  5. And three dogs are our core daycare business or we could call them "old hats" at this. 
  6. Finally there are my two dogs that are in constant training.
So that is ten dogs that I am responsible for today.   Yes, it is exhausting but fun too.

So a lot has been going on that I have been unable (or too tired to get to the other computer at the only times it is available to me after 6 pm and there are no dogs to watch) either update my blogs OR record video (got video camcorder battery coming by snail mail).   So I got lots to say and update on.

Plus we did the awesome Animal Welfare Society Strut Your Mutt event with Boris and Leon.  The proceeds of this go to the Sadie Fund, which provides medical treatment and care for these animals that come in.

I have a lot of training to do now, but I got a lot to say about what has been going on here at Mannerly Mutts.  My mind is whirling with articles and updates.   So stay tuned, as long as my Toshiba remains healthy, we are back:)

http://www.mannerlymutts.com
http://mannerlymutts.blogspot.com

No comments: