Saturday, March 19, 2011

Leon Gets His Nails Clipped

Leon hates getting his nails done.   He tolerates it, as we have done this since he was a puppy.   I have not found a reliable way to get a dog to really love getting their nails done.   Actually, my dog, Jazzabelle, used to give me her paws to get her nails done (on her own, without me giving the paw command), but I still don't think she loved it.

What a good boy Leon is in this video.  It is care that we need to take care of for our dogs, and with proper exposure to this maintenance your dog can trust you to clip their nails.



http://www.mannerlymutts.com/
http://mannerlymutts.blogspot.com/
mannerly_mutt@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Robin said...

Apologies to the videographer for not putting his name in the credits. Robert Rubin produced the video for this project .

Vicky said...

I have to be honest. It's been easier to get my cats to be O.K. with getting their nails trimmed than the dog. He refuses to believe that I'm not going to cut off his toes :)