Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you All Things Brittany for our Versatile Blogger Award!  With this comes the horrifying task of listing seven things about myself.

  1. My elbows, thumb and fingers are double jointed.
  2. I am about to have my 45th birthday!!
  3. I recently have gone on a successful weight loss campaign, but only after my scale was actually at 199.  I am now 169.
  4. My dog, Leon, is such a good boy, and shows well in public, but in private he can be a huge brat .
  5. I wish I had more energy on a daily basis.
  6. Halloween is my very favorite holiday.
  7. Two of my little toes on one foot are the same size.
I am nominating the following for the Versatile Blogger Award:

Today At Applewoods
The Truth About Shock Collars
Mister Rugby Sevens UD
Maine Hunting Dog Owners

Those who receive the Versatile Blogger Award are:1. Asked to pay it forward, if you will. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
3. Give this award to other bloggers you feel are worthy of the award. (Up to 15)
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news! 
http://www.mannerlymutts.com
http://mannerlymutts.blogspot.com



No comments: