Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sorry About Lack Of Posts Lately

My laptop, which was a huge help when I got it last year, has gone caplooey lately. Luckily it's under warranty, and it just came back from Toshiba's manufacturing site, believe it or not. Only to realize the problems are still there as they did not bother to really check into it, just replaced some parts as quickly as possible. One would think it would have been cheaper (in the long run)to just send me a new computer. The next step now that we have tested the computer and found the same problems, is that NOW they will send it to an actual repair center.

The bottom line is that I need to quickly use the upstairs computer when available to get work done, and have not been able to do any well thought out posts for my blog with this schedule.

We will be back on track eventually, right now we have to play these games with Toshiba. It's far too expensive a computer to not hold them accountable under the warranty period, though if I had the money it would be a lot easier!!

Who knew that computers and technology are important in the dog training business LOL?  Oh and nevermind that I am having a problem with my camcorder, though I think we have that figured out (and it is simple).   Everything happens at once it seems!

http://www.mannerlymutts.com
http://mannerlymutts.blogspot.com

No comments: