Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goals for 2009




At the end of each year, I look over the things I want to accomplish in the next year, and sometimes this means also finishing up somethings that I had scheduled for the year before. Here is my list that I will be working on for 2009.





  1. Compete Jack (my Doberman) for his CDX.


  2. Finish up Bri's (tenant's Am Staff) last CD leg, and move her to CDX.


  3. Bring Devon (tenant's Thai Ridgeback) into competition this year.


  4. Tighten up training for competition in general, and try to eliminate as many handler errors as is possible. Move scores to high180s and then 190s.


  5. Finish my IACP CDT test and NADOI application.


  6. Money is tight, and my husband is lucky enough to be in the mortgage industry. Identify some low cost but meaningful seminars close by. (that will be a chore Ugh)


  7. Get at least one client to go through AKC Novice this year.(have two potential candidates now)


  8. Marketing, marketing, marketing.


  9. And related to above, keep on with the Green Dog project.


  10. Compete puppy and Novice training manual redo.


  11. Related to all of the above, better manage my free and busy time.


  12. Grow business by (at least) 60% again this year.


Do you have goals of your own for your dog? Call Maine's Dog Trainer, Robin Rubin, at 207-361-4395. Or e-mail for your Maine dog training needs at mannerly_mutt@yahoo.com.



No comments: