Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sort of Like a Seating Chart at A Wedding Today!!

Here is the situation for the day.



Daycare: Logan (Rottie), Gunner (BlackLab, Green Collar), Chloe (Yellow Lab), and Pluto (Black Lab).
















Boarding: Bri (white am staff), Roxy (Great Dane Large Black and White), Harley (Great Dane that looks like a Dalmation), Gigi (Black American Pit Bull Terrier), Pearly (English Springer in Cowboy Outfit), Kate and Hannah (Kate is the Black and White Springer on top of the rock, and Hannah is the Brown and White Springer)
















My Dogs: Jack, Leon and Jazz respectively















So Roxy can't be trusted (ie unsupervised) with Bri, Gigi, Pearly, Kate or Hannah.
Bri doesn't so much like Hannah or Pearly or Gigi. (Everyone likes Kate). Actually as the day has gone on, Bri seems okay with Hannah and Pearly but not so much Gigi still. Or Gigi her.
Gigi knows everyone but Pearly, and while she is more trustworthy than Roxy or Bri, I don't leave her unsupervised with anyone but my Leon and Jazz. Jack gets along with her, but may bully her while I am not around.
So I need to know how to divide my house up today, while I can not supervise (showers, grocery shopping et). And I will most likely take everyone out it in shifts.
Hannah and Kate are Springer sisters that used to get into it, and no longer do. However, Hannah is not left alone with Kate just in case something should occur.

Makes it a bit complicated. Jack will most likely sleep in the white room tonight, although if it's just Kate and Hannah in the master with me, he would be fine there too.

Roxy and Harley have the family rom.

Gigi has been sleeping in the sun room in a crate.
Most likely Bri will sleep in the red room.
Kate Hannah, and Pearly will most likely sleep with me and my dogs in the master bedroom. They like the cushy chairs in there.

Daycare will stay alone in the family room during the daytime of Gunner, Chloe, Pluto, and Logan. That's a safe combination. Harley could stay there too, but most likely Roxy is going to be a bit lonely today.












No comments: