Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oona's Last Lesson But Not Visit


I don't know how I didn't get any Oona pictures during this time. We were doing a lot of work in these lessons, and so I don't think I ever got any downtime to think about it. I rectified this in our last lesson. She is a beautiful dog, and she comes from these breeders in Springfield New Hampshire:




I think they would be very pleased in the home that they selected for Oona. On her last lesson we were working on her abilities not only come in with the ball, but drop it in her owner's hand. That is coming. She is pleased enough to bring the ball to your feet for now.


Her "place" command is really starting to come along awesome (switching up locations and different things that are places), and we started directing her between two places. I also showed the owners how to start a jump, and then incorporate that into the exercise. Oona was beat after the lesson longing for those long stay exercises we used to do LOL. She has a very active lifestyle at home, so training is not the only time she gets out and uses her legs. It was very cool that we got to do some different stuff once the obedience was on it's way. Great job guys and gals!! I love when my clients are this into their dog.


Oona became very attached to Gigi when she boarded here for a few days. It was as if she was her long lost mother. Gigi endured the adolescent adoration for her, and she couldn't shake Oona LOL.

No comments: