Friday, August 16, 2013

Yard Work Inspired by the Wiggly Bridge

Our woods is always a problem.   Trees seem to fall daily out there.   I do want to eventually get a tree guy to help me cut some down in the near future.   In the meantime though, I know I can do some clean up work myself.   I recently went dog training at what we call the Wiggly Bridge in York Maine.   It connects to another great trail that we call The Fisherman's walk.   I brought Sadie and Clooney out to train earlier this week.


It struck me that what they were doing with the wood seemed 1) easy to do and 2) sort of visually appealing. I have been making it very hard for myself by trying to truck the wood OUT of the woods.   I have also been trying to figure out how to manually saw the wood.  In what wood be a tragic mistake for everyone here, I think, I have also been considering a chain saw purchase.  We be originally city folk, this would not be a good idea!


Not only wood this clear up my woods, give me something neat to look at, but best of all give me things to hide behind or in when playing hide and seek with the dogs!   Eventually I could even wood chip it into the mulch we use for our penned in area!

I've started today, and am making good progress!

Interested in training with us?   First step is to fill out our client interview form.   We will contact you with your options well before 48 hours.





No comments: