Saturday, October 20, 2012

Leon 10/18/2004-9/20/2012 Baby Pictures

I don't yet have the words to describe Leon and all that he meant to me as yet.   Therefore, I am going to share some of my favorite pictures of our adventures.   These are Leon's baby pics.  He was our very first puppy.   He made his trip to us from Georgia's Pamelot to Logan Airport in Boston.  His first night with us, h actually got us out of a speeding ticket when the officer saw the cute puppy in the back.


I started on Leon's retrieving skills by having him fetch my sneakers.


These were Leon's first baby toys.


This is Leon and his sister, Jazz (11 years at this point) sharing the dog bed.  

First winter walk with Leon.   Jazz is in attendance.   He was adopted at 11 weeks in the middle of winter.



I think this was Leon at six months or a little over.   We were thinking this would be the last time we could hold him comfortably LOL.





http://www.mannerlymutts.com
http://mannerlymutts.blogspot.com
mannerly_mutt@yahoo.com


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you in the difficult time.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! So very sorry.
It has been 3 years since we lost Buddy & Allie (within 6 mos of each other) so I truly understand your heartache.
Millie Cullen
Evie, Rocky & Shiloh's Mom

Robin said...

Thank you both. Leon will be missed by us forever. I get wheepy over it on a daily basis.

Carole - Hoobie said...

ah my god! I m so so sorry for your lost Robin. There is no word to describe Leon as he was absolutely not like any other doberman. His nose was round and smushy. his ears never want to stay strait and his paws were to big for his leg. Those thing that I always found sooooo adorable was making him look like a cartoon character. He was so special and so patient with Hoob and everyone else, his temperament was so sweet.I m very sad to learn that he is gone, I m so sorry.

Jean, Hoobie, Nikkie and me are thinking of you. Big hug to you and Robert...

Robin Rubin said...

Not too mention his exagerated pink full lips. I loved to hold his chunky paw. He was such a special dog. friend, family member, and business partner. A huge loss to us all.

Carole - Hoobie said...

Ya I know he was helping you a lot in your work. He will be irreplaceable, truth is no dog are replaceable, even Hoobie will be mist can you imagine...

;-)

Big hug!
Jean, Carole, Hoobie Doobie and Nikkie