Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our Favorite Girls, Hannah & Katie

Sorry to my other customers, but Hannah & Katie have been coming here for five years now to board.   They were my first multi dog in house case for the residency training program.   Hannah put me through heck and back, and I like that in a girl LOL.

Recently we had a visit with our 12 year old lady guests:

Hannah is a sleeping beauty.
Hannah is an awaking beauty.
Katie's close up!
Hannah's close up!!
Hannah makes a really cute spider.
Katie says "I can get this thing off, if I just rub hard enough."
Hey this thing isn't so bad, look I can run in it.
Cute Katie Pumpkin.
Well, I had to torture Leon, didn't I.   Here he is wearing the only part of the spider costume that will fit.  See a "stand" and "look" command really do come in handy sometimes.
Now Leon is wearing the only part of the pumpkin costume that will fit him. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! They might have to dress up for real Halloween - Not!

Robin said...

Katie is in love with the camera. Can you tell?